who are we
What information will we collect from you?
We will only collect information from you that is relevant to the matter that we are dealing with. In particular we may collect the following information from you which is defined as ‘personal data’:
- Personal details such as your name,business address, email address and other contact details
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us
- Details of your visit to our Site and the resources that you access
Our use of your personal information collected through the Site
We may use personal information collected from you through the Site in the following ways:
- To ensure that the Site are presented to you in an effective manner
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us
- Where you have registered to do so, to send you electronic and/or paper form marketing and other materials relating to our services, unless you would prefer us not to do so (see Your Rights below)
How will we use your information?
We will mainly use your information for the provision of our services and this is for the performance of the contract between us. We may also use it for:
- Administering any accounts
- The prevention and detection of fraud
- Market research
- Credit reference checks (where appropriate)
Disclosing your personal information
We will not share personal information with any third party except where:
- You have expressly consented for us to share your personal information with third parties
- Where applicable, in order to provide you (or your company) with services, we may provide personal information to the courts, to lawyers advising the other party to a matter we are assisting you with, or to other professionals (such as overseas law firms, patent agents, forensic accountants, or barristers)
- We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to disclose your personal information, (for example, in order to fulfill our anti-money laundering obligations) or in order to enforce or apply our Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with your engagement terms; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our firm, our clients or others
- Where you authorise us we may also disclose information to your family, associates or representatives and we may also disclose your information to debt collection agencies if you do not pay our bills.
How long will we keep your information for?
We will keep your information throughout the period of time that we do work for you and afterwards for a period of six years as we are required to do so by law.
What rights do you have?
You have a series of rights under the General Data Protection Regulation including the right to access a copy of the information we hold about you. Further information on this issue can be obtained by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can you complain to if you are unhappy about what we have done with your information?
If you are unhappy about how we are using your information then initially you should contact us at email@example.com and if your complaint remains unresolved then you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, details available at www.ico.org.uk.
Where we store your personal information
In order to provide our services and the Site, any personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a third party at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area, including in a country where the law provides less protection for personal information. By continuing to use our services or the Site and by providing any personal information, you are consenting to such transfers, storing or processing of your personal information. If we engage a third party to process personal information on our behalf we contractually require them to apply appropriate safeguards for personal information.
Links to third party websites
terms and conditions
The term ‘Retail100 Consulting’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Blackrock House, Spekes Road, Hempstead, Rainham, Kent ME7 3RS,. Our company registration number is 13757019 Companies House, Crown Way, Cardiff CF14 3UZThe term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than for personal and non-commercial use.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England & Wales.